Handphone Review for All

Friday, January 16, 2009

Style, Looks and that’s about it! The Nokia 7070 Prism



The brand new Nokia 7070 PAYG is probably one of the most basic phones ever to have been released this year. The phone was released in August of 2008 and offers very few features indeed but a very stylish design which is unique and powerful. It’s a fashion phone and definitely has a great style factor to it. I’ve also read a Nokia 7070 review which seemed to suggest that this phone is the type of phone that caters to the people who don’t want any bells and whistles and simply want a phone to be just that.
I’ve also seen a lot of Nokia 7070 Pay as you go deals and you can definitely get the Nokia 7070 on contract is free on most networks and that’s always a good thing to see. I’ve also noticed that as we get closer to Christmas, mobile deals are getting better and better and you should be able to easily get hold of the phone you’ve been looking for at a great price. I’ve got to say I think this phone is great because it offers a stylish handset to people who don’t want all the fancy features of other phones on today’s mobile phone market.
Overall, the Nokia 7070 Prism is a great phone and although it has literally no features it is still a phone that I’d say is worth purchasing. At under £40 on PAYG you can’t really complain and I think it’ll do well with basic users. I’ve also seen a Nokia 7070 video which is worth watching because it’ll show you the phone in action before you buy it and it’ll allow you to see the phone in more detail than I can describe. All in all, it’s a great phone and well worth the purchase and it’s very stylish and sexy too.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

http://www.blogger.com/home

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home